It is very good for a person to exercise regularly, and after the exercise, you can make your body better and can make your physical fitness better. How to exercise the abdomen, you can exercise the abdomen through curls, sit-ups and other methods. So, what are the most effective methods of abdominal exercise? Here’s how to find out what methods there are!
1. lying on his back on the yoga mat, knees bent to 90 degrees, feet flat on the ground, legs slightly apart, hands around the chest or lightly against the side of the ear.
2. When you get up, ask your lower back to stay on the ground and use the strength of your upper abdominal muscles to roll your upper body up, (no more than 45 degrees). Slowly bend your shoulders and torso upward so that they are close to your knees. Be careful to keep your back bent, but don’t try to lift your entire back so that it is completely off the ground, just come forward in a curled position so that your chest is close to your pelvis.
3. After about 2 seconds slowly lie down (do not lie completely flat, lie down about to your shoulders) with the rhythm of breathing (exhale when you get up, inhale when you lie down).
1. lie on the sit-up field, preferably a soft and comfortable place (in order to prevent hard grinding pressure on the spine during the exercise) lie down, the body should be straight, bend the knees, knees facing up, feet apart and shoulder width. Then the back of the whole body completely in contact with the ground, put the hands behind the ears of the whole body relaxed or placed in front of the chest can be.
2. After lying down, slowly lift your back off the ground. At the same time will slowly focus on the abdomen, at this time should feel the abdominal muscles significantly tightened, keep the abdomen tightened position for 5 seconds and then slowly put down. Repeat this action.
Supine straight leg two head up
1. lying on his back, head slightly elevated, legs straight horizontally, but not touching the ground, arms straight above the head, the body into a horizontal “one” shape. Raise your arms and extend them forward, with your shoulders off the ground, while lifting your legs upward and touching your calves with both hands.
2. Pause for a moment at the highest point, then return down to the starting position, sitting up on the exhale and restoring on the inhale.
1. Lie on your back on the floor with your lower back firmly on the ground. Place your hands on the side of your head and open your arms. Lift your legs up and slowly perform the cycling motion. 2.
2. Exhale, lift your upper body, touch your left knee with your right elbow, hold the position for 2 seconds, then restore. Then touch your right knee with your left elbow, again for 2 seconds, then slowly return to the starting position.
1. Lie on your back with your elbows bent on the ground, shoulders and elbows perpendicular to the ground.
2. feet on the ground, body off the ground, torso straight, head, shoulders, hips and ankles remain in the same plane, abdominal muscles tightened, pelvic floor muscles tightened, spine lengthened, eyes naturally down, look at the ground about 30 cm from the front of the fingers, keep even breathing.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)