I believe everyone is familiar with stair machines. Stair machines are a very good exercise equipment in daily life, and there are many benefits of stair machines. Of course, if we use stair machines frequently, it will help us a lot. . So, what parts are the main exercises of the stair machine? Let’s take a look at what parts to exercise!
Which parts of the stair machine are mainly exercised?
1. Exercise the quadriceps
The quadriceps muscle is located on the front side of the thigh and plays an important role in the process of the stair machine. The stair machine is designed to simulate mountaineering and climbing stairs. Therefore, in the stair machine movement, each step of the stepping action needs to be driven by the quadriceps.
2. Exercise the biceps femoris
The biceps femoris is located on the back of the thigh and is used when bending the knee with a stair machine. Especially when using a stair machine, every step can stimulate the biceps femoris.
3. Exercise calf muscles
In the process of using the stair machine, the calf muscles are also involved in the exercise, and they are in a tight state. On the stair machine, the continuous alternating movement of the feet back and forth can stimulate the calf muscles, thereby exercising the calf muscles.
4. Exercise waist and abdomen muscles
In the stair machine exercise, the movement of the legs can pull the muscles of the waist and abdomen, so that the muscles of the waist and abdomen can also be exercised during the stepping process.
5. Exercise the buttocks muscles
In the stair machine exercise, the simulated mountaineering movement can drive the gluteus maximus of the buttocks to participate in the exercise.
VOLTRX Vortex Electric Protein Shaker Bottle (Black)Product on sale
Massage Gun | Percussion Massager | Muscle Massager | VOLTRX MuscleBoost Pioneer$104.99 – $119.98
Massage Gun | Percussion Massager | Muscle Massager | VOLTRX MuscleBoost Elite$159.99 – $174.98
How to use the stair machine
1. At the beginning, stand on the stair machine and select the desired option on the menu. Most stair machines have manual settings, or you can choose a program to run. Generally speaking, you can enter your age and weight to estimate the number of calories burned during the exercise.
2. The legs move up and down according to the prescribed rhythm, and the pedals are driven down, but do not go all the way down to the ground. It is recommended that you keep holding the handle to avoid falling. The handle can be used to monitor your heart rate and help you stay at the right intensity.
3. The stair machine is easy to use, helps prevent cardiovascular disease, and usually has less impact than jogging outdoors. They are generally more difficult than other cardio equipment. A 68 kg person can burn more than 300 calories in half an hour, and walking is about 175 calories.