Arnold’s recommendation is a well-known action. Of course, if you often do Arnold’s recommendation, it will have many benefits for our body. However, Arnold’s recommendation is exquisite, but many people don’t know the position of Arnold’s recommendation. So, does Arnold recommend the front line or the middle line? Let’s learn about Arnold’s recommendation!
Arnold recommends the front or middle beam
Target exercise parts: anterior and middle deltoids.
Arnold recommends action essentials
1. Hold a dumbbell in each hand and curl, stand or sit upright, but ask to straighten your back, raise the dumbbell to the shoulder position, palm facing yourself;
2. Then lift up like a dumbbell press, and start to rotate the wrist so that when the dumbbell is lifted to the highest point, the palm is facing forward;
3. Pause at the highest point, then use the opposite trajectory to lower the dumbbells and repeat.
Arnold recommends common mistakes
Error: Shrugging, the elbow joint is overstretched and locked at the top of the lift, and the arms are not turned from the front of the body to the sides of the body during the press.
Solution: Keep the shoulder joint stable, keep the elbow joint slightly flexed, and turn the arms from the front of the body to the sides of the body.
Arnold recommends matters needing attention
1. Don’t be too hasty to achieve rhythmic control to avoid injury;
2. Try not to push to the highest point where the arms are fully extended, otherwise the elbow joint will be fully extended and locked, and the deltoid muscles will not exert much force, and the weight will be supported almost entirely by the bones. If you stop before straightening the elbow joint and start lowering the dumbbells, the effect of the exercise will be greatly enhanced.